compactGMP is a PTS e-Learning module that provides an overview of important GMP rules, especially for newcomers or employees of external companies. GMP employees at the operational level benefit from this module by repeating important GMP requirements interactively, which enhances the sustainability of the knowledge transfer.
- EU GMP Guideline Part I
- Pharmaceutical Quality Management
- Premises and equipment
- Quality control
- Outsourced activities
- Complaints and product recall
- Final assessment (optional)
- You will gain basic knowledge in the field of GMP.
- You will get to know the structure of the EU GMP Guideline Part I.
- You will refresh your GMP knowledge from already completed training courses.
- You will complete a final assessment to obtain a certificate.
- Newcomers in the GMP environment
- GMP staff at the operational level
- Persons from non-GMP areas who want to get an overview of important GMP rules
- Employees of external companies working in GMP areas
- Suitable as initial training, refresher training or retraining
- Interactive exercises
- Learn at your own pace
- From your workplace
- Glossary with helpful terms and explanations
- With certificate
- Medicinal products
- Active ingredients
- Toll manufacturers
- Contract laboratories